CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FROM EDWARD STRIPE
Christmas comes but once a year… and Christmas shopping is always a challenge. If your shopping list is still looking alarmingly long, here are some suggestions from the Edward Stripe team.
A handsome tie adds excitement to men’s wear and a tie from the Edward Stripe Collection of pure silk neckties, handmade in Italy, is sure to delight! The range includes stripes, textures, spots or motifs so you are sure to find something to suit and they are all carefully selected to complement the quality of Edward Stripe’s beautifully crafted men’s shirts. Affordable luxury at $88. Or if you think a woollen tie would be more appropriate, check out the Sovereign Beck range of sophisticated 100% woollen neckties, made in limited quantities and hand-stitched in New York for distinctive style at $92.
Alternatively, how about some cufflinks? At a very affordable $66, the Edward Stripe range of business cufflinks are made using high quality alloys, enamels, and mother of pearl. Or how about giving someone a piece of art glass for $143? Take a look at unique flame worked glass cufflinks by Paul Mason or internationally acclaimed artist Lisa Cahill’s kiln-formed glass cufflink designs.
Nervous about getting it right? Edward Stripe Gift Certificates are the perfect way to give someone exactly what they want!
Gift Certificates may be purchased for ANY VALUE you choose. And with our 25% BONUS VALUE* your Christmas Gift Certificate is 25% more valuable to your recipient.
We print your Gift Certificate on fine paper, gift wrap it inside a velour lined Edward Stripe presentation box with a complimentary pair of stainless steel collar stays and deliver it to you or your recipient. Order your Gift Certificate by 12 noon on 22 December 2010 to be sure it's received by Christmas Day. Simple!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
* Edward Stripe Gift Certificates may be purchased in ANY value multiple of $5.00
* The value of each Gift Certificate is linked to the recipients name and stored electronically so that a certificate can not be used by an unauthorised person
* Gift Certificates may be used as part or full payment for any item/s currently available from Edward Stripe, and any unused balance will be retained as a credit towards a subsequent purchase
* Gift Certificates may NOT be redeemed for cash in part or full
* When purchasing a Gift Certificate please provide the recipients FIRST NAME & LAST NAME at checkout
* Multiple Gift Certificates may be purchased for different recipients on a single order
* To Redeem their Gift Certificate, the recipient visits www.EdwardStripe.com.au to make their selection and quotes their Gift Certificate number at checkout
* Gift Certificates are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
* All pricing quoted includes GST for orders shipped to Australian addresses
* Standard delivery charges apply
* This 25% BONUS VALUE offer ends 31 December 2010
Posted by Andrew Dobson on 14th December, 2010 | Comments | Trackbacks
Tags: Christmas, Paul Mason, Neckties, Gift Certificates, Lisa Cahill
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post