CUSTOM FIT SHIRTS Program Celebrates First Year
Stripe & Company Pty Ltd is pleased to announce that the Edward Stripe Custom Fit Shirt Program celebrates its first year providing customised business shirts.
With the increasing trend towards custom made shirts, the custom fit program is positioned between Edward Stripe’s ready-to-wear (STRIPE WEAR) and made to measure (4-AUSTRALIA and BESPOKE) programs. Quality offshore production is combined with bespoke hand finishing in Australia to extend the benefits of custom fitting shirts to a broader range of customers.
“Custom Fit is the next step and promises a neater fitting business shirt for all customers” said Andrew Dobson, director of Stripe & Company. “First, our customers select from a range of ready-to-wear shirts made using high quality poplin, herringbone and twill pure cotton fabrics. They have a choice of three (3) collar types, three (3) cuff styles and three (3) cuts. At checkout, they tell us their actual chest, waist and hip measurements plus their perfect sleeve length which updates their Edward Stripe CLUB profile. We use this information to make all the adjustments for a neater fitting shirt and there are no charges for the usual alterations. As a result, our customers receive shirts with a bespoke style of custom fitting shirt at a single all inclusive price that’s similar to comparable quality off-the-rack garments”.
Stripe & Company offers customers’ four (4) Edward Stripe men’s shirt programs to suit a broad range of requirements.
- STRIPE WEAR quality men’s shirts ready-to-wear for any budget
- CUSTOM FIT shirts hand finished in Australia for a neater fitting shirt
- 4-AUSTRALIA made to measure shirts in any size using carefully designed patterns
- BESPOKE custom made shirts individually patterned and hand tailored in Australia
“As a small business located in Queensland, Australia we have personalised contacts with a large percentage of our customers through email exchanges and telephone conversations, even though we mainly sell online” said Dobson. “It was customer feedback that led us to design this program in the first place, to fit between our ready-to-wear range and our Australian Made to measure range. In our case, the “custom” in Custom Fit is most important. Unlike brands that use “custom fit” as an alternative label to “slim fit” or similar, we actually include the customisation in the price. It is our personalised customer contact plus the higher proportion of shirts customised before delivery that sets us apart from larger competitors. We like that we are an online boutique corner shirt shop”.
CUSTOM FIT Business Shirts for Men are available in Collar sizes 37 (14.5 inch – 44 (17.5 inch) and include the following features:
- SLEEVE Length – sleeves are finished to customers’ exact length
- COLLAR Style – choice of Classic (medium spread), Cutaway (wide spread) or Button-down (narrow spread) collars
- CUFF Style – choice of signature style Double (French) Cuff, Single (twin-buttoned) Cuffs or new Single (one-button) Cuffs
- STYLE - Select CLASSIC traditional, TRIM tailored, or SLIM FIT contemporary shirt design styles
- BODY SHAPE – customers’ Edward Stripe CLUB profiles are used when hand finishing and customising each shirt to better suit their body shape
- A single all-inclusive price
Posted by Andrew Dobson on 21st August, 2012 | Comments | Trackbacks
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post