NEW Slim Fit Shirts styled with a touch of effortless formality
We are pleased to announce the availability of BLACK STRIPE Dress Shirts by Edward Stripe, a contemporary new range of men’s slim fit shirts that reveals a clear pedigree adapted from the signature Stripe style.
Fine fabrics selected for the range include smooth pure cotton yarn dyed fabrics in cool sophisticated check and stripe designs, perfect for confident young business men.
This new slim fit shirt includes a blend of European styling cues with signature Edward Stripe design features. The result is contemporary and strong, tailored and masculine, business like and elegant.
Black Stripe men's shirts are styled in Australia for formal business wear.
We created this range of slim fit business shirts for younger customers (and young at heart!) and so wanted a design that was visually different from our signature Edward Stripe men's shirts. These slick new slim fit shirts are made from smooth fabrics in cool designs. The initial fabric colours were selected from a high key contrast palette.
The pattern is informed by the contemporary European style for slim body shapes and projects an image of simple formality.
Black Stripe differs from the slim fit shirts in our signature classic range with the following new features:
The signature features retained include:
- slim tapered pattern designed for slimmer body shapes
- shirt sizes 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 and 46
- Contrast Collar linings in smooth fabrics add interest when worn without a necktie in a business environment
- French style plain front placket is a simpler style that gives an elegant formal look
- slimmer Cuffs with single button, angled contemporary edge and trimmed with smooth contrast fabric
- One (1) breast pocket standard
The result is perfect for today’s Australian urban style.
- Classic medium spread collar with removable collar stays
- split yoke design made from four separate pieces of fabric, cut and sewn along the bias for a neater silhouette
Black Stripe Men's Dress Shirts are styled in Australia for formal business wear
Multi-piece hand turned Classic Collar with substantial interlining, and removable collar stays.
The contrast smooth fabric linings add interest when the shirt is worn without a necktie.
Single button Cuffs with angled contemporary edge and trimmed with smooth contrast fabric.
French style plain front placket, buttons sewn with a crossed lock stitch.
Posted by Andrew Dobson on 16th July, 2012 | Comments | Trackbacks
Tags: slim fit shirts, mens slim fit shirts, slim fit business shirts, slim fit shirts for men, slim fit dress shirts, mens slim shirts
There are no trackbacks for this post
There are no comments for this post